Restarting or Shutting a Not Responding Android Phone Having an Inbuilt Battery.

Restarting or Shutting a Not
Responding Android Phone Having an Inbuilt Battery.


Phone Not Responding is as issue every phone user can relate with. This problem can be cause by issues related to both software and hardware issues.

I assume many of you reading this articles have encountered or are currently encountering this issue. If so, then the question in your mind would be "what the heck am I supposed to do now?"
For so many phone user, they don't have to bother themselves too much because they can just pull out their batteries and reinstall and that's all.
Other people say
"My battery is inbuilt!"
"I don't have a screw driver!"
"I don't know how to disassemble my phone!"
"I can't get a repairer now!"

If you belong to this category, don't panic.

You can force your phone to go off or restart. All you have to do is long press your volume up+ power button simultaneously.
Note: make sure you press the two bottoms  at the same.





Gbam! The phone goes off or restarts.
I hope this information is useful and brief.
Leave a comment if you have any questions.
I would be pleased to answer.
Thanks.

Trusted Hands Repairs....We Care About Your Trust

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phones

Slow Computer, Know why?